Anochrome are pleased to announce that from the end of 2014, Wolverhampton Electroplating will be approved applicators of the new Dörken MKS Systems Delta eLack system.
This electrolytically deposited coating, also known as KTL or E-cote, is produced via a state of the art cathodic dip processing plant. This is ideal for complicated shapes and large unit numbers.
What makes the new system special is the innovative plant technology. While until now stamped sheet metal parts could only be coated in a labour-intensive manual fashion, by being hung on racks, now they can be coated in a drum as mass bulk items.
The features of the DELTA-eLACK system at a glance:
- High corrosion protection via cathodic application of material
- Bulk coating system
- Thin, even coating layers
- Coefficients of friction for threaded parts can be set as per client specifications
- Excellent, deep black appearance
- Environmentally friendly and sparing on resources
- High resistance to chemicals
- Threaded parts need no reworking / re-cutting
- Can be painted over
- High resistance to white rust
- Meets the requirements of Ford S451
The new Delta-eLack® process situated at Wolverhampton Electroplating is receiving wide acclaim. The new process shown below in the Dörken MKS video is a electrolytically deposited coating know as KTL or E-cote which is produced via a state of the art cathodic bulk drum processing plant, this is ideal for small trim screws, complicated shapes including tubes and large unit numbers.
We understand that a tailored approach to the application of Delta eLack is essential to your business. You can email us via the Contact page to discuss your individual requirements with an expert. We are also happy to provide you with further information on Delta eLack by email, or alternatively you can call us on 01902 397333.